Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Beth Returns to the Blogosphere

Contrary to rumors circulating in certain B-level celebrity circles, I have not fallen off the face of the earth, at least entirely. True its been more than a week since last I wrote, but there just hasn't been much going on. Here are a few highlights:

* I bought what looks like a really nice, and really cheap, chair-and-a-half/ottoman set through Craigslist.
* STILL. HAVEN'T. FINISHED. ANNA KARENINA. That book will be the death of me. Hoping the chair-and-a-half will help me get back on the reading kick.
* Going through massive laptop frustration and thinking about buying a new one maybe later this summer.
* No update on family, which I think is a good thing.
* Had a chance to spend some time catching up with old friends I hadn't seen in a long while, which was very comforting since I've been feeling stretched very thin lately.

No comments: