Friday, November 28, 2003

I'm pooped. Didn't do much really but I'm ready for a nap. Mom and I met up with Steve, Linda and Robin for lunch at Denny's (note: my uncle Steve was diagnosed with cancer about two months ago...). She had prepared me for the absolute worst, and I was scared of what to expect, since I hadn't seen him for three years to begin with. Happy to report he looked a lot better than I had expected. Good sense of humor about everything too which was great to see.

Did the obligatory run to Sam's Club after that, but didn't buy anything. Found a wheel of brie for $8.99. Hard to pass that up. Actually, it was PAINFUL to pass that up.

Going to dinner tomorrow with Christie and Momma -- thinking of going to Beppo's, which is always yummy and fun. Bring on the macaroni rosa, baby.

No comments: