Friday, December 26, 2003

Ah, the post-Christmas afterglow! Just a quick little stop by and then we're off to the mall to get my contacts checked out. I got these new contacts for my Christmas present over the Thankgiving break (sure sign I am an adult is that I was positively GIDDY over a trip to the eye doctor), but they're all itchy and irritating after about six hours. We'll see if I need to start learning braille anytime soon.

So wonderful to be here and to have a chance to spend some time with friends and family without having to be rushed back to Seattle. Had the chance to meet 3-month old Tony Johnson, perhaps the warmest and snuggliest baby in the history of babies and to also see Christie Smith, who was pretty warm and snuggly herself.

Off to the mall...let the feeling of being 12 and back at Southwest Plaza with my mother begin again!

No comments: