Monday, December 08, 2003

Okay, so I have officially caught the holiday spirit. the problem is that now all I want to do is put up my tree, find those Christmas cards I bought last year in Denver and finish off all of my little projects and craftliness. However, that pesky employment thing keeps getting in my way. Siiigh.

Need to digress, slightly, and comment on the holiday movies that were on last night. Clearly we are scraping the bottom of the holiday programming barrel. There was "A Carol Christmas" -- a remake of A Christmas Carol, but with Tori Spelling has -- get this! -- a woman named Carol who learns to embrace the holiday spirit. (See, her name is CAROL -- and it's about CHRISTMAS -- get it?? CHRISTMAS CAROL?)

In addition, there was "Undercover Christmas," in which Jami ("Less Than Zero") Gertz played a hooker, or a witness, or something, who goes home with a rich single detective hired to protect her -- and ends up...well....not sure exactly. I couldn't take it and ended up watching Arrested Development with a 40-year old Jason Bateman.

Okay, I guess those aren't comments but more snide descriptions. Talk amongst yourselves.

No comments: