Monday, May 23, 2005

Yet Another Reason to Love, or Fear, Target

So clearly I've been living, or rather shopping, in a giant solitary cave for the past few years because my local Target store is now selling WINE right next to the kitty litter and granola bars. Good wine too, like my Blackstone merlot that I can't guzzle down enough of. Target even has its own brand of wine-in-a-box that's in this funky well-designed packaging. I'm a big box-wine snob and nothing makes me get all squinty and cringey like a big box of Franzia, but somehow I'm feeling I need to test these little boxes out the next time I'm shopping for batteries and shampoo.

Not sure if it's a good thing that you can buy all of those things in one batch.

Apparently this all got announced back in 2003, so I'm hardly unveiling a secret here, but it sure made my little eyes pop.

No comments: