- To my friends, who don't give up on me when I get all asocial and need my "special alone time," as well as when I get all yakky and hyper and sassy and biotch-y.
- For anyone who has seen me do my "PR laugh" non-ironically and not vomited a little in their mouth
- To anyone who has been present when I announce, loudly, that I am drunk and has not run screaming in the other direction.
- To red wine, for helping me find the path to announcing that I am drunk.
- For the Shar-Pei dog across the yard at my mom's house, who offers me literally hours of amusement while having my morning coffee.
- For my mom, for buying me Starbucks so that I won't have to drink Folger's as my morning coffee.
- For Mrs. Puff, who teaches me in no uncertain terms the importance of not straying too far from home for too long.
- For my jeans, who so far have not miraculously split in half out of protest.
- For Flexcar and Target and Trader Joes, for being there.
- To pandas, otters, harp seals, polar bears and animals that wear clothes, for being so freakishly, ridiculously CUTE.
- To Brie and French bread, just for being you.
- For the loyal readers of the World of Beth, whoever you are, and for whatever it is that keeps you coming back for more.
Friday, December 29, 2006
'Tis the season for thank you notes
After looking over my posts from this week I'm starting to realize that I sound awfully cranky and whiny, so here is a sorely inadequate list of thank you's that need to go out for folks who have been warm and fuzzy lately and throughout the year: