Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Juicy AND Beautiful, that's me...I guess

One of my new year's resolutions was to focus more on pampering and treating my body right, and that seems to be translating to several (not cheap) trips to Sephora and my new favorite spa. So far all I've found out is that pampering is completely, 100 percent addictive and that it's also freakin' expensive, two things that really shouldn't hand in hand if you're a cheapskate like me.

Recently I picked up a little trial size five-pack kit from Juice Beauty, which is all natural and organic and the fact that it was packaged in green apple-colored packaging sold me instantly. I got a wee bit panicky at the fact that my sales gal at Sephora claimed she "absolutely, totally could not live without Juice Beauty's Hydrating Mist." Have I doomed myself by not purchasing a larger size? Will I collapse like a wilted flower on the bus one morning because I lack Hydrating Mist?

Who knew that not being properly pampered was a dangerous business? Here I just thought the worst would be some dry skin and stressed out looking hair.

No comments: