Thursday, February 14, 2008

Blogging "Neath the Law With My New BFF

Let's face it - this blog is way overdue for some hilarious wackiness, and that's just what my new Boy Crush Jack McBrayer brings to you in this sketch called "Livin' 'Neath the Law" from Funny or Die. I"m sorry, but I could seriously watch this sketch over and over again and never find it getting old. There's another episode available here that teaches "how to keep your bitches in line" that is equally gut-busting. The bulldog pillow? The Georgia accent....the grin....the bangs...it's too much. TOO MUCH I TELL YOU.

Have I gone off the edge? Perhaps a wee bit. But I love Jack McBrayer. Scratch that. I heart him, and you know that's like 10 times more serious than loving someone. I also heart Tina Fey-slash-Liz Lemon, but that's a whole 'nothing blog post in itself.
Happy I'm-A-Okay-By-Myself-Tines Day, folks. Put on your best NBC page jackets and find your own version of Kenneth to obsess over while eating caramels as you suft online all night. It's not sad. No, it's not. Not at all....

No comments: