Sunday, March 07, 2004

Cranky. Bitchy. Annoyed. Bored. Restless.

Pick one, pick a few -- they're all describing me today. Can't even really say why, but I'm just in a foul mood. I've been in hermit mode again this weekend, which is FINE -- but then around six tonight I decided to leave the house and return some books to the library and what happens again but the old temperature gauge on my car heads up to the H level. Made it home safely...all was well, but it just added to my pissiness.

I felt like a whiny little kid all afternoon -- I was bored but didn't know what I wanted to do so I just stomped around the house feeling bored and angry because there wasn't anything to do.

And can I mention that my cat has -- for lack of a better word -- the sniffles? Do cats get colds?

Siiiigh. Here's to hopefully a better week ahead...

No comments: