Thursday, October 28, 2004

I'm just sayin'

I'm just sayin' that "I Heart Huckabees" was one of the strangest, sickest, funniest and more challenging movies I've seen in a long-ass time, and that if Jason Schwartzman ever finds himself into Seattle and looking for someone to have a beer and some quiet conversation with, I might be able to hook him up with someone, except that certain someone will probably just talk his ear off about how much he's grown up since Rushmore and how she barely recognized him in that opening seen of Huckabees, but in a good way, you know, and if ever he's looking for someone who won't judge him if he wants to put on that green velvet suit from Rushmore as part of a nostalgia thing, not a sick weird trapped-in-the-past thing, then she won't judge him or think less of him, not one bit. She might even like it.

I'm just sayin'.

No comments: