Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Today's Emotion Is....

Ashamed. Based largely on the fact that I am watching NBC's "Revelations" right now and enjoying it just a wee bit toooo much. Okay, so more like ashamed mixed with giddiness because Television Without Pity will be doing recap of "Revelations."

Also furthering my feelings of shameful giddiness is this book, "Not Proud: A Smorgasboard of Shame" that I found at Urban Outfitters tonight that made me guffaw like a major dork right in the middle of the store.

My favorite "Not Proud" passage? "They say the world would be a boring place if everyone were the exact same. Yet when I think of how interesting I am, and what a pleasure I am to be around, I can't help but realize that a world full of me's would be absolutely brilliant."

So to recap, I am feeling ashamed, giddy and cocky as hell. Watch out world.

No comments: