Sunday, April 10, 2005

World of Beth Update!

Once again Beth kicks off a blog entry by apologizing for not writing more often, but behold, Gentle Readers! I bring tidings of great joy! Beth is pleased as punch/tickled pink/giddy as a schoolgirl to announce that she has....drumroll please...a NEW JOB!

The glass-half-empty gal inside of me is scared that by typing those very words into the Internet that I have now jinxed myself into oblivion, so that's all I'm going to say about that for now. Let's just say it's a great move and one that's so overdue it's downright ridiculous and leave it at that. Call or write if you want the skinny and I'll share over drinks while trying not to dribble all over myself while giggling with joy.

Other than all of THAT, I have been slammed at work preparing for last week's trade show (went well) and vacation/family reunion in San Fran and Anaheim (both of which also went well). I feel like I'm finally starting to decompress and exhale a bit, but still holding in my breath a little until the nervous tummy feeling goes away. It just doesn't seem quite real yet.

Gotta run, but thanks for all the well wishes so far and I'll keep everyone posted. Now I can finally try and be better about writing more often and posting fun things...like the fact that at my family reunion I actually had to compare what I do for a living to what the girls on PoweR Girls do for a living....

No comments: