Friday, January 21, 2005

Beth Returns!

In its constant attempts to complicate my life, Blogger has been crashing everytime I attempt to update my blog. No, seriously, folks, I'm not just making some lame excuse for why I haven't been posting. Let's all keep our fingers crossed that this one works.

Okay, here's a quick recap:

1.) Beth's self-imposed 12 Week Fitness Routine is entering its fourth week on Sunday. So far so good. I'm trying to eat more from the produce aisle and less from things that come out of the microwave. I've been diligent about the Leslie Sansone DVD I got for Christmas, but noticing that the 1-mile walk isn't exactly prepping me for a marathon. Ramping up to 2 miles next week!
2.) My 1988 crush on "The Hogan Family" star Jason Bateman has resurfaced into a 2005 crush on "Arrested Development" star Jason Bateman.
3.) MLK, Jr. Day was Monday and I heard the "I Have a Dream" speech in its entirety for the first time this week. It's a beautiful speech, you can read it here.

No comments: