Friday, January 14, 2005

Not so wild about Harry Number Three

So I saw the third Harry Potter movie last night. Thumbs DOWN from Beth. It's been a long time since I read the book, but I remember there being so much more in the book that got hastily slapped together in the movie. Sirius Black? He's Harry's godfather! He's an old friend of Harry's mum and dad's. YAYYYYY! And in the end, Harry gets a wicked broom and he likes riding it! YAYYYYY!

That's it? I'm supposed to be excited for a fourth movie based on THAT? I expected so much more from a film that's two and a half hours long. How can something feel so lacking and empty when there's so much great material to pull from?

Phhhhht. Rotten Tomatoes had a ton of other reviews, and most of them really liked it. Whatever.

An another note, HAPPY 31st BIRTHDAY to my friend from KSIS Radio, hope you have a fantabulous day.

No comments: