Tuesday, April 13, 2004

Do you ever meet someone new and develop an innocent crush on them? And maybe, say, start thinking about that new person and how great the two of you would be together? And you keep thinking "It would be so fun! We could go to shows together! And movies! And frolic in the park like those obnoxious couples are always doing!"

And then someone, say, who doesn't know about your innocent crush/growing obsession, mentions how great said person's GIRLFRIEND is and you're seriously bummed out that your imaginary/nonexistent relationship didn't work out even though it never really began?

I mean, I that doesn't happen to me. I'm much too suave and sophisticated when it comes to relationships to be like that. I was just asking. In case, you know, it happened to any of you. To see, maybe, what that was like. Because I don't know. Seriously.

No comments: