Sunday, June 26, 2005

A few random Sunday thoughts:

1.) Per yesterday's posting about rolling the dice and seeing what type of Beth you might get, can I just say what a GREAT idea that was? I mean, seriously people? It would be so much easier if you could just wake up, roll the Emotional Dice and know what you were in for that day. I mean, here are a few options that the product development team could use for me for the starter model:

Sourpuss Beth
Funny But Clumsy Drunk Beth
Overly Enthusiastic Fag Hag Beth
Hipster Green Eyeshadow-Wearing Beth
Smarter Than Everyone Else Beth
Skiddish, Easily Frightened Beth

2.) If I haven't said it yet, I can say now that I cannot stop listening to the new Ryan Adams CD and it might be a close contender against "Yankee Hotel Foxtrot" as my new favorite summer album.

3.) During my shut-in weekends, of which there are far too many, I often find myself staring at Mrs. Puff and wondering what Mr. Puff might have been like. I have finally found the answer to this. Warren from Fox's old series "Greg the Bunny." It upsets me that I can't find a good picture of Warren for Mrs. Puff, or for my loyal readers, but if you happen to come across one, and you want to make a shut-in very, very happy, send it my way!

No comments: