Thursday, June 09, 2005

A lucky day INDEED

My new issue of Lucky arrived today, which always makes me happy because it unabashedly talks about shopping and girlieness and which cuticle balm is superior without the trashiness of Cosmo or the healthiness of Self.

Which brings me to the fact that they were discussing a superior cuticle cream put out by the UK chemist Boots. Really, Boots is just an ordinary Walgreens-y type drug store, but for Americans abroad it takes on this super-exotic quality becuase it sells -- hee hee -- funny flavored toothpastes and brands of lipgloss we can't get in "the States" and when toothpaste and cough drops become EXOTIC you know you have a good thing going for you.

And. Ahem. I found out that Boots has a Website that you can peruse and buy stuff from. I. Just. Don't. Know. What. To.Do. With. This. Information.

No comments: