Saturday, June 04, 2005

One goal decided

Beth has finally walked for the cure, alongside 14,000 people -- what a sight! To see the waves of people making their way up the Alaskan Way Viaduct was very powerful and inspirational -- it made me proud to be a part of it. Thanks to all that helped out with a little cha-ching for this great cause.

Still haven't come up with my ideal career path as per Friday's goal, but let me just say for the world to hear that after yet another night of nonstop tossing and turning and lower back discomfort that I have decided that my next major purchase is going to be a new bed. A really good bed, with good sheets and a fluffy-ass down comforter. I'm fed up with my crappy, sub-par bed and I have had it.

Sub-goal related to this larger goal -- research wonders of memory foam, pillow top versus firm, pricing for high-thread-count sheets. Advice? Shopping tips? Horror stories? Shout em out over the next few months while I think about my forthcoming purchase.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy my Tempurpedic pillow. I'm a little hesitant to try the whole Tempurpedic bed. However, I found a new Tempurpedic pillow the other day that I have completely fallen in love with. I think they have the pillows and beds at Sharper Image if you want to go test without having to buy.