Tuesday, May 11, 2004

All Hail the Almighty Flexcar!

Recently I've been debating whether or not to sell my car. It has huge, huge sentimental value for me...but the fact is that the Little Honda of Joy (aka, "Stan") has turned into the Little Honda of Great Displeasure in these recent years. I know its not the car's fault - it's old, it's wearing down and it's done a mighty fine job through the years, but the fact is, it's turning into quite the beater vehicle.

But, being an American who loves her car, I was resistant to sell it just because it left me stranded without a car. And Lord knows I am NOT a bus person. Enter Flexcar! With their hip little Hondas that you can use on an hourly basis to run errands and jog around town with. It seems like an ideal solution. No major decisions yet, but it's wonderfully juicy food for thought.

No comments: