Monday, May 17, 2004

So....yeah.

Spent a good portion of the day trying to find someone to take my car away, if only for parts...which made me feel productive, but on the other hand it also depressed me because several people -- and these are WRECKING YARDS, mind you -- DON'T WANT IT. I was surprised how few places were interested in my car...I felt -- I don't know -- insulted somehow.

In completely unrelated news, I found out today that the guy that played Squiggy from Laverne and Shirley is actually a scout for the Mariners. GO FIG.

In other unrelated news to THAT, the New York Times did a great spread on our new central library that's going to open next weekend. They're expecting 30,000 people to attend the opening. Of a library. Isn't that great? This is why I love this town.

No comments: