Thursday, May 20, 2004

I get on LOTS of kicks. Most of the time they last for a few hours, maybe a few days, and then fade away. Very few of them actually come to fruition. Examples:

I want a treadmill! I will become a hardbody!
I want a kitten to keep Thomas company!
I want to read all of the classic novels I bluffed my way through in high school!
I want an Indian cookbook to make Tandoori Chicken every single night!
I want to be fluent in French! And Spanish!

This morning I have determined that I want to become a librarian. Seriously. I love literature. I love researching things. I'm passionate about libraries. All it would take is a master's degree and roughly, oh, a million dollars that I don't have to finance my schooling and subsequent life of living on a librarian salary.

No mocking the Kick of the Day until the 48 hour "obsessive wishful thinking" period expires. Also, parties interested in funding Beth's Kick of the Day should email me immediately before the interest passes and I become interested in herbal soapmaking or something...

No comments: