Wednesday, May 12, 2004

In another shameless plug, I need to discuss Tom's of Maine toothpaste. I've been using this stuff for, oh, two tubes worth...however long that is. Didn't choose it for any specific reason other than it was there and I needed toothpaste and that was the only option at Trader Joe's.

And it was fine. Got the job done. I was pleased.

And then this morning I returned to my old standby Colgate and WHOA what a difference. It tasted...chemical and super super sweet. Where was the natural feeling? It was like brushing with sugar. Tom's makes a big deal of pointing out that it doesn't use artificial sweeteners in its toothpaste but it never hit me how...artificial my original toothpaste was...until I compared the two.

You go, Tom, with your natural unsweetened toothpaste! I am now a loyal customer that won't sway again.

No comments: