Saturday, May 15, 2004

Car overheated again today while doing errands. Siiiiigh. Smoke coming out from what appeared to be the back end of my car. Thank God I was only about five or six blocks from my house and I was able to get it home.

I must say I'm getting all too used to being in an intersection, or driving along merrily and suddenly having my car overheat or smoke or make strange sounds. It doesn't really even panic me anymore. It's gotten to the point where I can just shrug and say "Here we go again." I know the Honda of Seattle guys by first name. Chad's been very helpful through this whole experience.

I'm sad more than anything. This is the final death toll for the car. These are truly its last days. O Little Honda of Joy -- you gave so much. It's time to say goodnight.

No comments: