Friday, August 13, 2004

Note to self when you find a cute pair of shoes in the back of your closet that you haven't worn for six months and you think "Gosh, those are CUTE, why don't I wear them anymore?" please FOR THE LOVE OF GOD stop and think and remember why, otherwise, you'll be hobbling around by 9 a.m. cursing those blasted shoes and remembering all too well why they were thrown into the back of your closet in the first place. Got that?

Also, snaps go out to Julia Child, who died today. Sniff. Not sure why exactly, but she's always been a role model of sorts for me. Is it because she was six feet tall? I still recall watching her on the small black and white TV in the kitchen with my mom. Also please please please when I die, let my obituary have a headline like this one.

No comments: