Friday, August 20, 2004

Sometimes I love the state of Washington SO FREAKIN' MUCH. Even our bears are cool.
Also, I provide an exerpt of a conversation had with The Wonder Cat last night:

Beth: Thomas, what's the deal? Why won't you eat? That's really annoying.
Thomas the Wonder Cat: (closes eyes)
B: I mean, seriously dude, I can feel your hip bones.
TTWC: (purrs)
B: Are you just stressed about the move? Because that, my friend, is over. Comprende?
TTWC: (stares at me)
B: Then WHAT IS IT? Are you sick? Do you have a brain tumor? Oh my God, what is that lump , is that a tumor? That's a tumor, isn't it? You're going to die, aren't you? Please don't die. I thought we agreed you were never going to get sick and never get old and never die. Now you have some sort of inoperable brain tumor. You can't go back on your word like that, you orange freak. I'm a horrible mother. I'll never move again, I swear. Ever. What the hell is wrong with you?? EAT, DAMN YOU!
TTWC: (purrs, licks my nose)
B: Siiiigh.

No comments: