Friday, November 19, 2004

Baby's First Blogiversary

What's this? An extreme makeover?

This weekend is the one-year anniversary of my blog (whoo hoo!) and I've decided to reward it with a new look. I'm still working out some of the quirks and formatting issues -- including comment capabilites, which will be returning, I swear. Beth just has to refigure out how to code this thing properly. Until then, drop me an email and let me know whatcha think!

And then as a birthday gift for my loyal readers, I offer the Kevin F. Sherry Sweater Project, which I've seen EVERYWHERE lately and it just doesn't get old, EVER. You may recoil, shriek and cover your eyes, but you will not be able to turn away, I promise. And I think the same can be said for this blog...so thanks for keeping tabs on my online adventures.

No comments: