Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Doing Martha Proud

Damn, but I have been a busy little bee! In two days I have swept out a garage, dropped off a carload of stuff at Goodwill, taken apart a rickety bookshelf, cleaned and reorganized a china hutch and even been domestic enough to make something called "Pretzel Surprise Salad" for tomorrow's feast. Phew. My body is aching, but I feel productive and it's been a long time since I've done a good bout of housecleaning here.

On a sidenote, what is with all of the yellow magnetic "Support Our Troops" ribbons I see on everyone's minivans? Are they mandatory when you get your Colorado driver's license or something? I haven't seen so many "Bush/Cheney" bumper stickers or American flags in a long while. I feel a very long way away from home.

On another sidenote to everyone that has asked, NO I AM NOT "PSYCHED" FOR THE CU-NEBRASKA GAME, NOR WILL I WATCH IT ON TV THIS WEEKEND SO PLEASE STOP ASKING ME ABOUT IT.


No comments: