Saturday, February 05, 2005

Best breakfast EVER

Back at home, sniffling and coughing now, which is new addition to the Birthday/Vacation Headcold of 2005. Can't complain -- I have two days to chill and drink soup until returning to work, which could not be more welcome.

Need to report that the BEST BREAKFAST EVER IN THE ENTIRE HISTORY OF BREAKFASTS consists of the following items: graham crackers, marshmallows and chocolate from Tiny Trapeze. Nuke them for 20 seconds to produce S'mores and you have guaranteed smiley, sticky fun in the morning. Chase with some hot coffee and you're ridin' high for the rest of the day. 20 seconds to S'mores! You can't even make tea, or oatmeal, or bacon or anything in that amount of time. You try to tell me that a cereal bar or a banana is a better way to start your day? I laugh in your face while I eat my S'mores...

Even in my Day-Quil induced haze, I find a way to entertain myself...

No comments: