Wednesday, February 25, 2004

It's time for LINK O RAMA! I keep wanting to get into the habit of including a cool link to something in each of my little entries, and then each day goes by and I forget. So here are a few to tide you over until I can remember to do this more regularly.

You can get hilarious reviews and summaries of all of your favorite TV shows at Television Without Pity.

You can laugh about not having any mon-ay and the pitfalls of unemployment with Odd Todd.

Check out two great blogs that I go to religiously each day, LJCFYI and Not Martha. Both of these sites were tremendously useful for my holiday craftiness this past year, and actually gave me the idea for my peach jam and marble magnets.

Take a virtual trip with Rough Guides.

Finally, catch up on life in the Big Apple with The New Yorker.

No comments: