Thursday, February 05, 2004

Phew. Okay, done with ranting and now onto happier topics.

1.) Check out the adorable travel bags and other goodies at Flight 001. We went here in San Francisco and I just regret not being able to purchase more. I did snatch up an awfully fun sky blue patent leather tote with a girl hula-hooping on it. It wasn't anything I needed ("Dang, but I am just useless without a sky blue patent leather tote..."), but a.) it was $9.99 and b.) there was this guy in the store pawing over it for a solid ten minutes examining every square inch of it like it was the Hope diamond and that just made it all the more sweet when I could grab it from him and take it home. VICTORY in the handbag section!

2.) I have finally made the controversial decision to start knitting. Bought a kit last weekend that will (in theory) produce a lovely green scarf when I'm done, so I'm going to buckle down this weekend and give it a shot. It took me two hours on Wednesday night to figure out how to make a slip knot from the instruction guide provided, so I think it could be a long couple of days. The kit says ages 8+. Siiiiigh.

3.) David Hasselhoff's all in a wad. Read more here.

No comments: