Sunday, February 29, 2004

Looking at the glass half-full:

What a great weekend! Kicking off with drinks and sushi, getting errands and cleaning done, actual SUNSHINE for two days more or less, getting caught up with old friends over bloody marys, buying more yarn for -- YES -- MORE YARN FOR KNITTING and even managing to get Harry Potter number five from the library so I can just devour the whole series as quickly as possible.

Looking at the glass half-empty:

What a crappy weekend. I hate my car. I hate the nervous pitty feeling I get when I have to drive anywhere more than five miles away. I hate always having to stare at the engine light or temperature gauge and imagine when its going to come on again. I hate that I can't afford a new car and that if my current car dies, then I'll have to take the bus everywhere.

No comments: